Saturday, March 13, 2010

Tuesday 3/9 - 3/13 Rob and Nick and The Big Wash....

Rob and Nick came over from Ft Wayne for a long half day. Nick is dying to catch a steelhead and we are zero for 2 on trips. But, he did hook two fish today....one in dark water and one on gravel. Both were nice fish. Rob is "along for the ride" as he puts it. He and I talked about hunting in Alberta and maybe doing spring snows next year. Rob and I have a lot in common!

Well all that rain that's been holding out has finally come down the river. A good wash is was my lawn needed but I coulda done without the river gettin' messed up. I canceled Friday with Paul and Doc and looks like Robert is going to hold off for Sunday as well. Its coming down at a good pace now but we did get more rain today. I hope Monday works out. Next week starts to get busy and the wiggle room with reschedule disappears real quick.

I took Mitch to his baseball "draft"...or whatever they call it. It's a skills test that lasted several hours. I asked if RJ could give it whirl too but the cut off is 7 years old and he's only 5. Granted, he'd probably play better than most of the 7 and 8 year olds but rules is rules. Plus, the boss guy was really big and had red hair...kind of a fat viking looking dude with a Marine cut, so I didn't push the issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment